Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-04-23 11:19:36

**_barbarabjr_**

Certificate

I am a "newbie" - I have created a training program in Captivate and published to Connect Pro - is there a way to create a certificate that the employee can print after they complete the quiz?

This would be the similar language:

University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center

Barbara J. Richards has successfully completed the

Cigna Open Access

April 23, 2009.

#2 2009-04-23 12:24:56

**_dyun_**

Re: Certificate

Welcome to the community!  Take a look at this tutorial that includes information to achieve just what you are asking for:

http://www.connectusers.com/tutorials/2 … tificates/

Best,
David

#3 2009-04-27 10:13:05

**_barbarabjr_**

I have not used Flash before - can you help me with this process?

#4 2009-04-27 12:04:52

**_dyun_**

I am personally unequipped to help you with this, but you might want to get in touch with your sales rep, support, or one of our partners would would be able to provide such assistance and expertise.

Best,
David

#5 2009-06-05 16:32:11

**_RS_**

On a similar note, I'm also creating a quiz of 50 randomly generated quiz questions that is pulled from 5 separate quiz pools within the same project (i.e., ten from pool 1, ten from pool 2, etc.) with the intent of generating a flash-based certificate upon successful completion. 

I'm running into an error where around question 33-34, the project is displaying a blank slide.  Since I'm using random question placeholders, I can say that it's not due to a specific question. Imagine the scenario of answering 33 out of 50 questions, then the 34th slide is just blank, despite the fact that the placeholder is pointing to the appropriate question pool, and there are plenty of questions to pick from.

This happens whether I've published the project to Connect or just while previewing the project in Captivate. If I can't get past the freeze, I can't generate the certificate. Any thoughts?

Board footer