Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-03-30 15:11:51

**_aklemmer_**

Restrict Manager Report data?

Hi -

BACKGROUND:

I'm prepping an extremely locked-down internal test in Adobe Presenter (120 multiple-choice questions). The stakeholder does not want these questions "getting out" into the general public at our company.  We are administering the test in Connect Pro.

QUESTION:

Is there a way to prevent managers at our company from seeing the individual test questions/answers in the Reports tab > "Manager Reports"?  Currently they can drill-down to a course's questions even if the course has "ended"/expired.  Is there any way to prevent them from doing this aside from deleting the course?

Thanks!

#2 2009-03-30 16:08:00

**_aklemmer_**

Re: Restrict Manager Report data?

Just wanted to add - I contacted Adobe Support about this and logged it as an Enhancement Request. Basically I would like to have a check-box option when configuring a Training Course called "Restrict Details from Manager Reports."

Adobe says they will prioritize this enhancement request by how many customers ask for it, so if you have any need for this (e.g., with courses that employees INCLUDING managers must take) - please call Adobe support and chime in.

Thanks!

Board footer