Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-03-26 04:07:25

**_ChiaraB_**

Unable to acquire LMS API ..

Hi all,
I'm trying to publish a presentation on ConnectPro LMS, but I get the error message "Unable to acquire LMS API, content may not play properly and results may not be recorded".
I'm looking for similar problems on this and other forums, but all suggestions I found didn't work.

For example:

-Remove the launcher window from my Articulate player template and re-publish the presentation

-Update my Flash Player version

-Upload the presentation on http://testtrack.scorm.com, and it works without problems

- read this link

#2 2009-03-27 15:43:19

**_tlogan_**

Re: Unable to acquire LMS API ..

I would suggest you look here on the forum for any articles by Andrew Chemey, from Adobe, who addresses many of the issue of eLearning compliance and tracking.  I am sure you will find them insightful and beneficial.  That said Connect Pro is not a Learning Management System but does have the some LMS functionality. Many Adobe tools can publish to Connect and while it has been a while since I used Articulate I would suspect that the packaged ZIP file from Articulate is not and does not contain the necessary files or file structure for Connect that Connect does expect. Every LMS and LMS tracking/integration method for AICC or SCORM is different and Mr. Chemeys articles speak to those Connect packaging requirements.

Please refer to his articles for guidance on this topic he has four or five posted here at ConnectUsers.

Board footer