Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-03-24 09:59:43

**_ksumwalt_**

Good flow for poll questions

I have a need to do multiple poll questions in a meeting.  I am looking for a way to move from one question to the next at teh touch of a button.  The closest idea I can come up with would be to have multiple layouts.  Each layout will look the same, with the only difference being the poll question.  The other pods are Attendees, Chat (Q&A) and a Note pod.  Unfortunatly I will have 4 poll questions.  I know I can create 1 layout, then copy it to create the others, but was hoping there was a better way to do this in 1 layout.  Any ideas?

I am concerned about stacking poll pods on top of each other and having them get out of order.

Karl

#2 2009-03-25 09:25:33

**_gajett_**

Re: Good flow for poll questions

Karl,

go here: http://www.refineddata.com/downloads/  -- choose Podzilla from the list.
Podzilla will allow you to control the visibility of any number of pods without showing the podzilla interface to the attendees.
So, create a layout with all of your polls.  Add in a share pod for podzilla, choose to make podzilla non-visible (presenters will see it, not participants).  select the individual poll pods, and set their visibility as you wish.
I would show one, then close the poll (close poll button in the poll pod), then enable visibility of the next poll, etc...

Greg

**Terry Shane, from Refined Data, is a regular poster in the forums.

Board footer