Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-03-23 10:35:20

**_Daedalus_**

Scroll bars in Poll Pods

I'm having an issue with scroll bars in polling pods as mentioned by someone else in this previous post (http://www.connectusers.com/forums/cucb … hp?id=1622).

The instructor that I'm supporting has a meeting setup with 3 layouts, he calls them Lobby, Classroom and Quiz. The Quiz layout is a series of polls that he uses to see if the students were paying attention. However, most of the time, they do not see scrollbars.

I think I've been able to track down why this happens. If he leaves the meeting with the Quiz layout active the scrollbars will show up, but this is usually not the case. More often, he leaves the meeting with the Lobby layout active, and then switches to the Quiz layout at the end. Doing this, the scroll bars will never show up for him or any of the students.

I'm fairly new to Adobe Connect, so am not sure if I should be reporting this as a bug somewhere else, or if more information is needed. Thanks in advance for any assistance that anyone can provide to get this fixed!

Connect Pro version: connect_702_r24

#2 2009-03-23 13:31:02

**_dyun_**

Re: Scroll bars in Poll Pods

What you are describing is not how the product is supposed to work, please do report this as a bug to support.

#3 2009-03-23 14:06:02

**_bklaas_**

Re: Scroll bars in Poll Pods

There is a known issue in Connect 7 SP2 (documented in the release notes) where the poll pod will not display scroll bars properly if the content of the pod is longer than the pod itself. The workaround from the release notes? Resize the pod.

Hopefully they'll fix this one before Connect 8.

Board footer