Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-03-18 10:34:54

**_dganju_**

Room full before meeting max users

Hello -
Our account allows us to have up to 40 users online at a time. However, when class sizes get past 30 then some users (signing in as guests) are not able to join. They get messages stating that the class is full. Sometimes through continuing to try to join they get in after some time - sometimes they never get in. I have seen them be in at the beginning, get bumped, and then not able to get back in - while new sign ins are working. We have had them try different browsers and computers, but that doesn't seem to help. The problem seems to be random and doesn't always happen once we reach 30 people. When I am teaching the class, I see their request "flicker" but even if I accept them, they do not join the room. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

#2 2009-03-18 11:26:11

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Room full before meeting max users

There are 2 things to consider.

1. With 40 concurrent meeting attendees licensed, that means across all active meeting rooms on the system. So to match your scenario, you have your room running with 30 people in it and someone else has another room running with 10 people in it. The 31st person to join your room will get the user limit reached message. So keep that in mind.

2. Something is not working correctly with your licensing on the server. Though rare, I have seen accounts that max out before the user limit is reached and you should call Adobe support to get this situation resolved, but validate that you are not running into situation #1 first.

#3 2009-03-18 11:45:02

**_dganju_**

Thank you so much for responding.

We are concerned about option #1. Is there a way for me to run a log on a particular date/time to see if there is other usage we are unaware of?

Also, if someone was viewing a recording while I was teaching, would they be using a seat? Our recordings are not password protected and anyone with the link can view them.

With this said, I am able to allow others into the class that I am teaching while a select few continue to get a message that the room is full... One participant tried for 45 minutes before it magically worked and during that time I was able to let several people in...

Thanks again for your help.

#4 2009-03-18 11:49:05

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

To see what meeting rooms are currently in use on your system, log into your server. Then go to Administration, Reports, Meeting Room Report. This will show you the peak concurrent usage and currently active meeting rooms.

The recordings do not use a meeting seat license.

The concurrent meeting attendees licenses are first come, first serve. If you had a user that took 45 min to get into the room, then the licenses were either all being used for 45 min, or he was extremely unlucky that someone beat him to the licensees for 45 min.

#5 2009-03-18 12:02:55

**_dganju_**

Thank you -

I guess I will have to wait and see if it happens again and will check the current room usage. I assume there is no way to check back in time.... with out checking all the room logs...?

#6 2009-03-18 12:25:11

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

You can try using the Reports Module (the reports tab on the server) and look at the System Usage reports. That report can be filtered by date.

#7 2009-03-18 12:27:31

**_dganju_**

Thank you - I found that and have determined that only one room was being used during these time periods. I will contact Adobe to see if there are problems with our licenses. Thanks again.

Board footer