Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-03-07 09:22:23

**_cahillj_**

Issues: share pod not always the same? content upload problems

When I open my meeting with my initial layout..where there is my share pod...I do not have all the options   SHARE DESKTOP, UPLOAD CONTENT (FROM COMPUTER OR CONTENT FOLDER)??  it seems when i make a new meeting it is there...then after i only get the share doc option.....how do i always have all the sharing options there??/  seems it should be the default

another issue:   I am unable to upload content from my computer to the Content Area where my upload Adobe Presenter files are...I can upload or publish presenter but i can not upload...or SAVE...the priviledged 6 formats....ERROR SAYS UNABLE TO COMPLETE THE PROCESS...

I like Adobe Connect but there seems to be a lot of issues???

Joe

#2 2009-03-10 11:25:19

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Issues: share pod not always the same? content upload problems

For the meeting room issue, has an admin turned on some of the compliance controls? Sharing desktop and content can be turned off on a global level for the account if an admin sees fit. That would be the first place I would check.

To answer the second issue, I would need to know more about what you are trying to do. I would suggest starting with publishing a presenter presentation locally and then trying to upload the zip of that presentation to the content library directly. That will start you on comparing apples to apples. If you can do it through presenter but not through connect then there is an issue that needs to be addressed, most like through Adobe Support for Connect. If it does work then move on to uploading something simple like a small PDF and the work through the approved list to find where exactly the issue lies. It could come back to file size as well. How big are the items that you are trying to upload?

#3 2009-03-10 15:02:35

**_cahillj_**

thanks for the post...1st issue has been solved..

2nd issue:  i can always publish adobe presenter files..the message i get on the stage when i try to upload content into the meeting is....unable to convert...the files are small..and also the acceptable format..

the other issue is the same...in the server folder i have with our network...i can not upload from the computer..here i get the message UNABLE TO COMPLETE THE PROCESS....

bummer..because i was just getting to use all the pods..and record a meeting for my classroom..

joe

#4 2009-03-11 10:09:56

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Honestly if there is an issue with uploading content this is something that should go to Adobe support. So long as you are uploading supported file types, which is sounds like you are, then there should be no issue.

#5 2009-03-30 17:43:08

**_memarsh_**

If you install the Adobe Media Player: http://get.adobe.com/amp/
Then reinstall the Connect Plug-in, this should resolve this problem.

Board footer