Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-02-20 14:51:48

**_sarah_**

Yellow Phone Icon Inconsistencies

Hello,

I tried to start the audio conference by clicking on the yellow phone icon but the popup window to enter my phone number in did not pop up.

I tried three times, even closing the application (I

#2 2009-02-23 17:19:17

**_connectmeister_**

Re: Yellow Phone Icon Inconsistencies

Hi Sarah,

What telephony provider are you using? Is it Premiere Global or MeetingOne? Are you using the service hosted by Adobe?

Have you made any changes to your My Profile > Edit My Preferences recently?

-minh

#3 2009-02-23 17:35:29

**_sarah_**

Thank you for your suggestion Connectmeister,

We are using Premier, and I have not changed any of the profile settings.

#4 2009-02-23 18:23:20

**_connectmeister_**

Sarah,

Have you tried to re-start the audio conference today? If it fails, can you create a new test meeting, and see if you can start the audio conference?

Just a reminder, please select the option "Include this audio conference with this meeting: Premiere NA" when you create your new meeting room.

-minh

#5 2009-02-23 19:06:19

**_sarah_**

Hi Minh,

I did re-start the audio conference today, and the yellow phone icon does begin the audio conference now - whoo hoo!

However, it does not start when I start the audio conference by dialing in to my teleconference line using my moderator code (this is the other method of starting the audio conference).

Very strange.

Thanks for your help. Maybe it's just a weird glitch or something?

Sarah

#6 2009-02-23 20:45:04

**_connectmeister_**

Starting the audio conference from the phone is not supported. As a Host of the Connect meeting, you would need to start the audio conference from the Connect meeting room's UI (press the yellow phone icon, and select Start Audio Conference). After the Host starts the audio conference, you can either dial out from the Connect meeting room to your phone or you can dial into the audio conference. If you don't have a direct phone number or your phone has an extension, you will need to dial into the audio conference after the Host has started the audio conference.

-minh

#7 2009-02-23 20:49:49

**_sarah_**

Yes, that is true.

Thanks for your help.

Sarah

Board footer