Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2016-05-12 07:50:50

CELibrarian

"Your content is currently being processed" error message

I am trying to upload a .ppt file into Adobe Connect Central and I keep getting the error message "Your content is currently being processed. Thank you for your patience" but the file never shows up. If I try to upload it directly to the Adobe Connect meeting room, I get the following error message for the same file: "There was an error converting your file."

The ppt is 54,097 KB, there are no embedded videos. In our AC Account Summary, it says we are well under our Disk Usage limit -- Disk Usage (MB): 29377.1 / 51200.00.

If I convert the same file to a .pptx then I can upload it, but the fonts have all been changed. Is the file simply too large? If so, what are the file size limits for AC?

#2 2016-05-16 13:12:31

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: "Your content is currently being processed" error message

Connect has a file size limitation of 102 MB per uploaded file, but it would give a different error message if that was the problem.

Odds are there is an image that is not converting well to Flash. When I have a PPT(X) deck that is giving me this problem, I usually just end up splitting the file in half and then try uploading each half of the presentation. Figure out which half throws an error and split it and do it again untill you find the offending slide. It won't take long to identify where the issue(s) lie. If it is just an image, just resave the image as JPG and reinsert it.

#3 2016-05-20 14:16:21

e-slinger

Re: "Your content is currently being processed" error message

Great tip, thanks!

Board footer