Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2016-05-03 09:25:21

Michael Skeldon

Registration questions

We need to use a specific set of registration questions for all of our events. This includes an additional couple of multiple choice and a couple of yes/no questions.  I'm fine with using 'customise registration' to create the questions but it seems that I have to do this each time, which is impractical.

Is there a way to create a new default list of questions that I can use every time?

Thanks, Michael.

#2 2016-05-10 13:51:05

cuc1462905612

Re: Registration questions

What you could do is copy each event and then change the information for subsequent events as needed. For example, create event A exactly how you want it to include all the registration questions.  Then, copy that event for events B, C and so on. In the process of the finalization of events B, C and so on you can change all the relevant information for those events, but your registration questions and such should be copied from event to event. 

Copying of events is great if you want to have identical catalog pages fore various different events, but you want them all to be the same in format, information, structure, etc.

#3 2016-05-17 09:52:08

Michael Skeldon

Thanks for the suggestion - it's a handy workaround.

I'm surprised that the functionality isn't available to save previously used questions or at least change some of the default ones. Seems unfortunate that we'll hardly ever use any of the default questions and have to resort to a workaround or manually creating our own every time.  Oh well, can't have it all I suppose.

#4 2016-06-03 00:34:31

CLEseminars

This is just one of the MANY obvious features that I have been surprised are missing from Event Manager. We duplicate previous events to reuse the custom registration forms AND E-mail Options.

Board footer