Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-02-13 08:33:36

**_nsaral_**

Error: "Object variable or With block variable not set"

I installed the trial copy of presenter but getting thei error message "Object variable or With block variable not set"

Non of the plug-in buttons works and only reacive this message. While quiting the office PowerPoint, I reaceive another message Run Timer error '429': Active X component can't create object.

Please help!

#2 2009-02-26 01:29:53

**_michael_**

Re: Error: "Object variable or With block variable not set"

Try opening a new ppt, save it, and then use Presenter.  Still have an error?  It may be that your install was unsuccessful, and you should consider a removal and reinstall.  Sorry, realize that's a bit of a MSFT answer, but it's worked for me in the past.

#3 2012-01-14 17:02:14

**_dohnz_**

Re: Error: "Object variable or With block variable not set"

I see this is an old post, but this problem is new to me.

Presenter/PPt 2007 have been working nicely for me for about 1.5 years. No problems. However, I tried to generate a revised PPt I have done many times and suddenly got the "Object variable or With block variable not set"" error.

When I exit from PPt 2007 I get this error: "Run-time error 429 - Active X component can't create object."

I have done all the things Michael has mentioned... and more... and nothing helped.

I have no clue about what is causing the problem or any way to solve it. Suggestions please.

Last edited by **_dohnz_** (2012-01-14 17:05:45)

Board footer