Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-02-09 16:16:23

**_captkeating_**

Is there any way to clear uploaded content?

Dear fellow users,

I am a webinar facilitator, and my company set up a test room that I can use to train myself on all of the varied features of Connect Pro.  I've been using it for months now, on and off, to test something out when I need to.

My question is, is there any way to CLEAR something I've uploaded?  I'm other words, when I click, create a new Share Pod, it gives me the option to choose ANYTHING I've ever uploaded into the room.  While it's nice to have old content on standby, it would also be nice to clear the list so that I can start "fresh", especially if I upload different copies of a file that are similar in name to each other!

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sincerely,

Brian

#2 2009-02-09 16:38:37

**_thomasattrp_**

Re: Is there any way to clear uploaded content?

Click on the pull down menu labeled "Pods."  It is at the top of the meeting room.
Then click on the last/bottom option: "Organize Pods."
Then highlight the ones you want to delete and click on "Delete" on the right side of the open Window.

Thomas

#3 2009-02-09 16:55:23

**_Jeff_at_RealEyes_**

One thing to note, though.

As Thomas stated the necessary steps above to clear previously uploaded content from the menu, you must also note that any Share Pods that are active in a different layout will also be included in that menu, thus also deleting that pod. For instance, if you have a Share Pod loaded with content in your Lobby, it too should show up in that list, and if you delete it, you'll need to reload it.

Best practice is to always have the ability to decipher currently shared content with previously shared content, based on content or Pod title.

I hope that also helps!

#4 2009-02-09 20:10:57

**_tlchurch_**

Just adding another quick note - if you want to make sure the content is removed from the Connect server, you should go to the meeting information page and navigate to Uploaded Content. Usually, a copy of the old content still lives there even if it's been removed from the meeting room.

Board footer