Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-02-02 10:09:59

**_gibsonclan_**

In Progress status - question

I have a Trainer who is having the following problem -

----------------------------
A customer has taken the course but needs to repeat the quiz.
The system won't let her in to review the course or take the quiz again.

Her status on "reports by users" is "in progress". When I remove her name from the roster and re-enroll her in the course, her name still appears with same status, "in progress". Is there a way for your to remove the "in progress" status so that her name would not show up in the report data at all?

This would give her a fresh start so that she can complete the course and finish the quiz.
---------------------------

Is the only way to do this - delete her profile/account from Adobe Connect and recreate her?

Thanks
Brad

#2 2009-02-02 13:00:30

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: In Progress status - question

In the reports section of the course, you select by user, and then you can override the user's score and reset their status in the curriculum.

overide.JPG?download=overide.JPG
reset.JPG?download=reset.JPG

#3 2009-02-02 13:52:41

**_gibsonclan_**

Thanks Jorma_at_RealEyes

In the override section there is just

Passed
Failed
Complete
In Progress

There is not an option for "not taken"

Or are you suggesting to have them "Reset the transcript for this user"

Thanks for your assistance in advance.

#4 2009-02-03 16:57:03

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

The Reset the transcript for this user option is the "not taken" option that you are looking for.

#5 2009-09-16 19:43:56

**_famouscookies_**

I'm having a similar issue as Brad. I can override this so that the specific course progress is now not taken, but when I pull the main users report this person still shows up as "in progress."

I wonder if this has to do with the previous login time still existing though courses no longer show that they have been attempted.

Last edited by **_famouscookies_** (2009-09-16 19:44:43)

#6 2009-09-29 16:42:03

**_quinn_**

Hi Brad and famouscookies,

Are you guys still having this problem?   Let me know.

Thanks,
Quinn

#7 2009-09-30 12:01:46

**_famouscookies_**

Yes, I'm still having users appear on reports as "in progress" after I reset their progress. It's not a critical issue, but the people who process the reports are annoyed when they see test users on the report.

Last edited by **_famouscookies_** (2009-09-30 12:02:15)

#8 2009-09-30 19:28:54

**_quinn_**

That's strange.  Is this on an individual course or a course within a curriculum?

#9 2009-10-01 08:27:19

**_famouscookies_**

Hi Quinn,

Thanks for taking interest. To start off I should say that this is my first experience using the training module so I'll explain as best I can.

The report I'm pulling is for curriculum that contains 6 ondemand presentations that need to be viewed in order. To my knowledge I haven't created a course, just curriculum. I can reset the status for each ondemand within the curriculum and it  works fine, except when I pull a users report for the curriculum. The users whose ondmand progress have been cleared to not taken will show up as in progress for the course. I think this is because there is still a login record, though in individual user reports it will show that they have not attempted any ondemand.

I'm guessing I might be running into this "issue" because of the way I'm using it. If you have any suggestions regarding how to pull a  curriculum report of users who have only attempted courses that would be what I'm trying to do.

Thanks!
Luke

#10 2009-10-07 16:26:40

**_quinn_**

Hi Luke,

I tried to reproduce your scenario but couldn't.  I reset one of my user's transcripts to 'Not Taken' on the Curriculum Reports > By Item > By Users page.  He shows up as 'Not Taken' in the UI.  Then when I download the CSV report, he still shows up as 'Not Taken', as expected.  Are you sure you're not confusing the individual course report with the overall curriculum report?  He might be showing up as 'In Progress' for the overall curriculum.

Thanks,
Quinn

Board footer