Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-01-23 09:45:08

**_adudley_**

Is there a way to turn off pop-up notifications?

When I am in a meeting and an event occurs that generates a pop-up note in the top left of the meeting room (e.g. entry request, raised hand), I also receive a pop-up note from the lower right corner of my screen, just above the system notification area/clock. 

Is there a way to disable this pop-up note?  I already have the notification within the meeting room itself and don't need to receive a second one.

This is using the Adobe hosted version of Connect Pro.  I am running Win XP, and have installed the most recent Connect Pro Add-in.

#2 2009-01-23 09:58:54

**_jeffw_**

Re: Is there a way to turn off pop-up notifications?

I have another sound notification problem. We use the Premiere ReadyConference audio service, when each learner dialed in the conference call, there was a "ding" sound notification, it is really annoying in the middle of meeting if a learner dials in late or redials in.
Is there anyway to disable the sound notification?

Thanks in advance!

#3 2009-01-23 10:04:19

**_tlchurch_**

jeffw - I am licensed, but couldn't find any way to disable those notifications. You can disable chat notifications, but not entry requests as far as I can tell.

adudley - To Silence the Entry and Exit Tones during your Premiere Teleconference:  Changes to your Premiere teleconferencing setup can be made through Premiere's account administration website: Go to http://www.myrcplus.com. Select

#4 2009-01-23 13:28:35

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

To remove the notifications at the bottom right of your screen, you need to go into the pod options menu for the Attendee list pod and the Chat pod and there is a notifications option that you can disable notifications.

As to the entry request notification, there are two options.
1. Make yourself a presenter in the room (only hosts see that notification)
2. Change the permissions to the room. This can be done on the server (make the permissions that Anyone who has the URL can access the room) or in the room itself (In the Meeting menu > Manage Access and Entry > Block Incoming Attendees (and disallow entry requests).

Board footer