Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-12-15 20:36:58

**_KerryMcD_**

Customizing seminar invitation

Is there a way to customize the seminar invitation?  For example, use a different font?  Are {meeting-time} and {time-zone} the only fields you can have automatically populate?

Is there a way to set what the default invitation is so you don't have to change it every time?

I am talking about in the actual Seminar, not in the event management tool.  We are not currently using the event management tool... however, if this is something that you can do with the event mgmt tool, I would love to hear about it.

Thanks!

#2 2008-12-16 11:24:18

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Customizing seminar invitation

KerryMcD wrote:

Is there a way to customize the seminar invitation?  For example, use a different font?  Are {meeting-time} and {time-zone} the only fields you can have automatically populate?

Is there a way to set what the default invitation is so you don't have to change it every time?

I am talking about in the actual Seminar, not in the event management tool.  We are not currently using the event management tool... however, if this is something that you can do with the event mgmt tool, I would love to hear about it.

Thanks!

Kerry,

Is there a way to use a different font? No
Are {meeting-time} and {time-zone} the only fields you can have automatically populate?Yes, there are no other options within the seminar tool. However, there is a list of run time fields available in the upper right hand section of the dialogue box for the emails in the events tool. There are also 3rd party events tools that may allow better customization and utility. These are offered by MeetingOne and Intesolv.

No, though the 3rd party tools may offer that option.

Board footer