Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-12-09 12:01:39

**_wsipc-mike_**

Connect certification

With the growing number of trainings I an doing on Connect what's involved in getting "Certified Acrobat Connect Professional Trainer" status. Or, even a "Certified Acrobat Connect Professional Administrator" if there is such a thing...

Has anyone had experience with the process?

#2 2008-12-09 16:03:48

**_santhony_**

Re: Connect certification

Adobe has a website set up for their certifications: http://www.adobe.com/support/certification/ace.html

Hopefully that helps answer your question.

#3 2010-11-19 12:11:06

**_ITVLady2K_**

I read the requirements for AC certification, but a lot of it is not clear such as why you have to have software development experience when the certification is to become an Adobe Certified Instructor.  I also wish that ACI was not the only area that you can get certified in for Adobe Connect, but that there was a credential that shows your technical qualifications as well. 

Has anyone gone through the process of certification for Adobe Connect?  Any advice to help take some of the guess work out of the posted requirements online?

#4 2010-11-22 17:00:09

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Unfortunately not. Connect certification has always been a odd thing to hunt down, as there isn't a large group of people who want/need the certification. The Connect 7 (7.5) certification was pretty quite in it's release.

There is not an ACE (Adobe Community Expert) cert for Connect, as that is the other option, so your choice is to do the full ACI, or go through a Connect class from a organization that offers training on it and getting certified through them. As an Adobe Training Center, we do offer certificates of completion with our classes, if desired, so there is that option as well.

Board footer