Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-11-26 12:18:07

**_trxie_**

Fonts and Flash 10???

I've been having a font Issue just simply using the software. I'm very new to this software (as of this morning) but I think I've narrowed down my font problem to the Flash player. If I load an old version of Flash I can get some of the issues to be resolved, but soon as I load the newest version I'm in trouble.
I can't read the font in some of the windows or interactive areas of the software. It just looks like the kerning is 2pts. All the type is jumbled on top of one another OR I can't see anything at all. But I know there is a font there. I can copy and paste to read what is in the window or area???
I'm using Safari or Firefox (it doesn't matter) a G5 Mac and the newest Flash. I can post or send a screen shot to someone for a looksy of my problem.

Thanks,
T

Last edited by **_trxie_** (2008-11-26 12:20:04)

#2 2008-12-01 12:22:40

**_santhony_**

Re: Fonts and Flash 10???

A screenshot with comparison information would be great. Maybe you can use photobucket or something similar and post a linky here.

#3 2008-12-01 14:36:35

**_roysdenc_**

Re: Fonts and Flash 10???

Also, what is the font you are having problems with?   Connect does have some issues with fonts, but it is hard to say what the issue is without more info.  The name of the font and a screen shot to see what is happening would be great.

-Chris

Board footer