Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-11-25 17:04:46

**_rich_altair_**

Is it possible to set a meeting password?

My question is simple.  Can I set a meeting password?

I know people can log in with thier 'login & password' and attend my meeting.  However, I want to invite people to a meeting and have them log into my meeting only. 

Thank you

#2 2008-11-25 17:44:44

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Is it possible to set a meeting password?

This is not a native option to the tool.

#3 2008-12-01 10:52:10

**_roysdenc_**

Does sending out the link to your specific meeting not meet your need?  Using the specific URL for your meeting will direct a person to the desired meeting, and any log in will be based on how you setup the meeting.  For example, you can set it so that anyone with the URL can get in, or set it up so that only registrants and approved guests can enter.

Would this work for you?  If not, can you provide more info as to what you are trying to accomplish and/or limitations you are running into.

-Chris

#4 2008-12-04 17:56:15

**_hrabinowitz_**

To amplify the reply of roysdenc, for any meeting, you can set the "Access" of the meeting.  If, for example you choose "Only registered users may enter the room (guest access is blocked)", then only those users you explicitly designate can join the meeting, and you can designate those users on the "Next" page of the Meeting creation or on the "Edit Participants" tab of the meeting.

Board footer