Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-11-06 16:18:06

**_JohnK_**

Adobe Presenter 7.0.2 update

#2 2008-11-18 00:47:56

**_jturkle_**

Re: Adobe Presenter 7.0.2 update

A word to the wise: Don't believe what they tell you.

#3 2008-11-18 11:48:50

alistairlee

jturkle wrote:

A word to the wise: Don't believe what they tell you.

Are there issues on this list that you're still seeing after updating to the latest version?  I can pass on specifics to the product team if that's the case.

#4 2009-01-14 18:21:18

**_jameslloyd_**

Anyone know the latest version of Presenter that we can use as a hosted customer?

I dug into Adobe.com and found v7.0.2 but installtion ended with a message that my version of Presenter could not be updated.  I am running v7.0.0, which I had just re-installed from the resource provided on our hosted domain.

I am still having problems publishing with Presenter (no progress indicator, first publish times out with a error500, but re-publish succeeds.).

#5 2009-01-14 18:50:14

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

You need to update to 7.0.1 first. then you can update to 7.0.2

Just like Acrobat Pro, you can't skip updates.

#6 2009-01-23 19:21:24

**_jturkle_**

In case no one noticed The Presnter timeline (audio editor) shifts teh display of sync points of slides and animation depending the amount you are zoomed into the editor. Be aware of this and make sure you are zoomed in close for an accurate depiction of your sync points aganst teh wave form. If you set your sync pints when you are zoomed out, you will likely to end up with a presentaion that cuts off the incomming slide audio. This was supposed to be fixed in 7.0.2   

Also users intergating with a 3rd party LMS can count on an AICC error message everytime they try to track with Presenter 7. The recently discovered error in the AICC tracking code in Presenter 7 will cause this, although for some unknown reason it is not in Presenter 6.

Third: I ff you try to import pre-encoded flv video contnet into presenter's main window, the pixel diminesions will not remain tru and you will have to fix the vertical and horizontal pixel ratio in the objetc properties.

Shall I go on?

#7 2009-01-26 09:17:28

**_jameslloyd_**

Hi Jorma,

Thanks for the advice - I did trigger the 7.0.1 update in the Adobe Updater software (after updating the Adobe updater software!) and then got 7.0.2.  Whew.

Jonathon,

Thanks for the heads up on the timeline problems - I've been following this fairly closely so I know a bit of what to watch out for.  Alas, our ayncrhonous program is falling to the wayside as our synchronous program is getting all the attention.  I really use presenter almost exclusively now only for creating tests for our synchronous stuff.  wild!

At least now the status bar works when publishing, although I still have those stupid escape codes in the course title and description (%20 for space, etc).

-
j

Last edited by **_jameslloyd_** (2009-01-26 09:18:44)

Board footer