Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-09-29 13:51:21

**_cmiller_**

Credit Card processing application

Anyone know about an application that would process a credit card payment before letting someone register for a connect event?

#2 2008-09-30 10:42:08

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Credit Card processing application

I believe that there are a couple of companies that offer a solution to this need. MeetingOne http://www.meetingone.com/us/Products/registration.cfm offers an events tool that allows you to charge an fee for attending as well as offering pricing codes. The other company would be Intesolv http://www.intesolv.com/Products/inteVI … fault.aspx but I don't know if they do CC processing.

#3 2009-01-23 21:36:09

**_eomedia_**

I realize this is a slightly older post but I wanted to post in the event that other people might be looking for the same solution.

My company, ConferenceEdge, provides a full eCommerce registration process with specific targeting and pricing which includes Adobe Connect integration.

Our system allows you to set different pricing for different audiences (e.g. member vs non-member), capture different data sets, multi-lingual options, unique questions, xtras items (e.g. tickets, course materials, etc.) all while managing your overall registration in one location.

It can also be used for your physical events, both paid and non-paid.

If you have any questions or would like to know more please feel free to contact us directly.

www.conferenceEdge.com

Thanks
Ryan

#4 2009-01-28 23:29:50

**_Terry_at_RefinedData_com_**

Well, if we're talking options, we'd suggest looking at our hosted integration of Connect Pro with Moodle. It's very cool.

This gives you the ability to do eCommerce registrations for events with automated reminders plus automated display of your event recordings... as soon as the event ends, the recordings become available to your registrants.

You can have one registration for multiple live events or separate registrations for each.

You can sell tickets at the door or "admit one" passes that can be sold in bulk at various discounted rates for later use. You can even sell passes that are good for any one of a number of events but each can only be used once.

The beauty of Moodle is that your event can consist of so much more than just a live session and a recording. You can make a huge variety of other content available both before and after the event, provide user forums and collaborative wikis, include quizzes and comprehension tests, issue attendance certificates and so much more.

It's just another option to keep in mind.

Terry

Board footer