Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2015-12-09 12:42:48

anhyzer

Can't move meetings

I'm waiting on a response from Adobe Support but wanted to see if others are seeing this issue...

We recently upgraded our on-prem Connect environment to Connect 9.5 (and patched to 9.5.1b) and have now discovered that we are not able to move any Connect meetings from User or Shared Meeting folders to any other location on the server. All attempts to move a Connect meeting result in the error: “Not Found. The selected resource does not exist. For further assistance, please check out the Adobe Connect support center or contact Adobe Connect support.” Moving meeting recordings to the Content Library is still working properly; this issue seems to be isolated to moving meetings.

Is anyone else seeing this issue on 9.5?

Thanks.
--Chris

#2 2015-12-21 08:43:35

Kujo277

Re: Can't move meetings

Yes. Same thing here. We have a clustered environment with load balancer and since the 9.5 Upgrade we cannot move any existing meetings from one folder to another.

We are also waiting on Adobe Call back

#3 2015-12-22 11:29:12

Jorma_at_CoSo

I have seen this in some client systems as well. Working with Adobe for a resolution but until then here is the bug number, CONN-4082503.

The current workaround is to use the sco move. This seems to be a GUI issue, so the API's still work. Once a resolution has been found (or patch released) I'll update this thread.

#4 2015-12-22 16:49:51

Jorma_at_CoSo

Ok, further update. The issue exists for those customers with on-premise accounts with no Seminar licenses using Connect 9.5. The problem is that there is something in the DB that prevents using the GUI to move meetings. Adobe is working identifing the specific change that needs to be made to the DB.

In the mean time, you can use the API's to move meetings or you can call Adobe Support to see if they can create an alternate license file that you can apply to your account to create a fix for your deployment.

http://blogs.adobe.com/connectsupport/o … -webinars/

Board footer