Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-09-20 12:23:39

**_swartz4209_**

Embedded SWF audio not recognized

Hi - I am a new user of Presenter and I'm using it together with SWF files created in Adobe Captivate.  I have a minor issue which is not deal breaking but I'm still determined to find a solution.  When I record Voice Over in Captivate and then embed the swf and publish with Presenter on the slides with the embedded swf file it says 'no audio' on the navigation panel.  The audio embedded in the swf file plays fine I just think users my find this odd and question it.  I don't want them to notice that it is a embedded swf file - it should appear the same as the other slides where I've recorded the voice over using presenter.

I am allowing presenter to control the swf.
I'm thinking there may be a sneaky easy way to fix this - like record a second of silence on the slide before embedding the swf?

Any advice is appreciated.
Thanks,
Aimee

#2 2008-09-22 10:51:22

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Embedded SWF audio not recognized

Aimee,

In the Theme Editor is the "Modify Text Labels..." button. Choose that option and scroll down a bit. You will find the "Playing status: No Audio" label. You can change it from No Audio to Playing or whatever (This Presentation ROCKS!!!), your call. That should end the confusion for your users.

#3 2008-09-23 02:11:41

**_swartz4209_**

Thanks Jorma!  You Rock!

#4 2008-09-23 10:52:03

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Glad that did it.

(Nod to Rob)

Board footer