Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-09-19 12:17:37

**_forkel_**

Help! Unable to Insert Quiz in Presenter 6.1

Hello,

I am trying to insert a quiz into a PowerPoint 2003 presentation with heavy use of graphics & backgrounds.  When I try to insert the quiz using the Quiz Manager PowerPoint hangs and the Windows Task Manager shows that PowerPoint 2003 is "Not Responding".  The Quiz does not get inserted into the Presentation.

I have tested inserting a quiz into the same presentation using PowerPoint 2007 and it works.  However, the quiz is inserted very small & I have to resize it.

Can someone help me to get this to work in PowerPoint 2003?

Thanks much!

Kellee

#2 2008-09-19 12:44:11

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Help! Unable to Insert Quiz in Presenter 6.1

If you can I would recommend that you upgrade to Presenter 6.2 or you may need to upgrade to Presenter 7 (as 6.2 is not necessarily available). Talk to your reseller to see if they can help with this and if you have a current maintenance and support for Presenter then you should have access to Presenter 7 through your account administrator.

Upgrading should resolve the problem.

#3 2008-09-22 01:24:32

**_forkel_**

Re: Help! Unable to Insert Quiz in Presenter 6.1

Hello Jorma,

Unfortunately, we are unable to upgrade to Presenter 6.2 or 7 (Adobe Presenter 6.1 is the only plug-in we are authorized to use in our company).  Adobe has informed me that the only difference between Presenter 6.1 & 6.2 is the languages supported (is this correct?).

Insertion of the Quiz works in PowerPoint 2007, but not PowerPoint 2003.  Do you know why this might be?  I have opened a problem ticket with Adobe and the representative was unable to insert a quiz using Presenter 7.

Do you have any other ideas? 

Thanks,
Kellee

Last edited by **_forkel_** (2008-09-22 01:26:45)

Board footer