Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2015-09-15 09:36:29

dmagson

Issues with cloned instance - Field session-id of type 4 is missing

I have recently cloned an Amazon Web Services (AWS) hosted instance of Adobe Connect 9.0.0.1 from a classic EC2 instance to a VPC hosted instance.  So as to allow the instance to run in parallel (whilst performing testing), I have also created a copy of the RDS hosted database (using SQLAzureMW).

The cloned instances starts up, and I can access the console locally, however if I try and access the service remotely, I cannot get past the login page (it displays an 'invalid credentials' error).

Looking at the access.log on the server I see that the error that is actually preventing access is:

2015-09-15    13:17:57    "Field session-id of type 4 is missing."    PRINCIPAL    INVALID_MISSING    W    A    PUBLIC {cookie=XXXXX, ip=XX.XX.XX.XXX}    "POST http://XXXXXX/system/login/ok?next=/admin?domain=XXXXX&domain=XXXXX&login=XX.XXX@XXXX.com&set-lang=en&feature=1334=Login&password=xxxxxxxxxx [{next=[/admin?domain=XXXXX], domain=[XXXXX], feature=[1334], set-lang=[en], login=[XX.XXX@XXXX.com], feature=1334=[Login], password=xxxxxxxxxx}]"    0    40/25    0

Does anyone know what would be the likely cause of this error?

#2 2015-11-24 21:07:08

Matt Rock

Re: Issues with cloned instance - Field session-id of type 4 is missing

Any other logs available?  Was it originally part of a domain?

Matt Rock
InvataCloud.com

Board footer