Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-08-07 16:22:18

**_dyun_**

New Tutorials Available

Hi Everyone,

We've been hard at work at getting more product info out to you.  If you check out the tutorials section of the site you'll see a bunch of new content.  Also check out the product team blog (http://blogs.adobe.com/acrobatconnect/) and Resource Center (http://www.adobe.com/resources/acrobatconnect/) for some additional new resources.

I'm curious to know what tutorials/information that doesn't exist now would be most useful to you.  Let me know!

Best,
David

#2 2008-08-13 14:26:03

**_mark2741_**

Re: New Tutorials Available

I've got a request for a tutorial. I'd like to see a tutorial that shows how to implement AICC content in Connect Training (with tracking enabled), that is developed/packaged by a tool other than Adobe Presenter. Adobe claims this is supported but no AICC package seems to work.

#3 2008-08-14 15:25:29

**_dyun_**

Hi Mark,

Sorry for all of the confusion around AICC content.  There is a document about this on adobe.com:

http://www.adobe.com/resources/breeze/t … liant.html

It is out of date in terms of product names, etc. but I just checked with development and the content is still accurate in terms of creating AICC content for use with Acrobat Connect Pro. 

We will be working hard to refresh all of this content and make it readily available in the next few months.

Best,
David

#4 2008-08-14 16:21:20

**_dyun_**

More new content on the tutorials page:

Using Connect Pro for HelpDesk Support
In this video, Alistair looks at how Adobe uses Connect Pro as well as a chat application developed using AIR (the Adobe Integrated Runtime) to trouble shoot and fix user issues.
Alistair Lee, Adobe Systems

Using Apple Keynote Presentations with Acrobat Connect Pro
Jason Parker, member of the Adobe Event Production team, shares how to best utilize Apple Keynote presentations with Acrobat Connect Pro.
Jason Parker, Adobe Systems

Enabling Presence Features in Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro
One of the new features of Connect Pro 7 for on-premise customers is integration with presence servers. In this presentation, Vincent gives an overview of this integration and how it works in Connect Pro 7.
Vincent Toesca, Sr. Product Manager, Adobe Systems

Making The Most of Your Connect Pro Event
There are a number of important steps to consider when creating an event to ensure successful results. In this tutorial, Jessica outlines some of the Connect Pro features that will give you everything necessary in order to make the most of your online events.
Jessica Waters, Adobe Systems

#5 2008-08-18 14:06:49

**_dyun_**

Take a look at these great Job Aids created by the Connect Pro Event Services team for ensuring a successful Web Event just posted to the Tutorials section:

Best Practices for Web Events Checklist
View this job aid produced by the Acrobat Connect Pro Event Services team that outlines best practices for Hosts, Presenters, and Participants to ensure that your web event goes off without a hitch.
--Amy Brooks, Connect Pro Event Services

Best Practices for Using Flash Video in Web Events
View this job aid produced by the Acrobat Connect Pro Event Services team that outlines best practices for using Flash Video in your Web Events.
--Amy Brooks, Connect Pro Event Services

#6 2008-08-26 10:06:16

**_Shelley_**

Thanks for posting the descriptions of the tutorials, David.  It's MUCH more helpful than just posting a link!

Board footer