Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-08-07 04:19:19

**_KWIKIE_**

Running through Reverse Proxy

The connect server has been set up and seems to work correctly when a direct connection is available, but when I run through a reverse proxy it seems to stall on connecting to a room, once the user name and password has been put in.
I have tried to run through an ISA reverse proxy and through Apache 2.0.  Neither of these work, I can gain access to the main site with the log in screen but not connect to any room.
There are two firewalls in front of the server.  Both these firewalls have necessary ports open, 80,443 & 1935. 
The first firewall is the gateway which has a static NAT to the virtual IP address which is on the reverse proxy and the second has no configuration apart from the ACL to let the nominated ports through. 
The issue is that when I do not use a reverse proxy and just give the server an external IP address, which is then statically NATed to the server address  it works with no issues.  I wondered if any one has come across this or even got it working through a reverse proxy or even if it is possible.  This has been an outstanding issue for some time now and I would like to get it bottomed out as soon as possible, so all help and advice will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

#2 2008-08-20 18:33:04

**_dyun_**

Re: Running through Reverse Proxy

Hi KWIKIE,

Have you tried contacting support?  They should be able to help you with this request.

Best,
David

Board footer