Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-07-18 18:01:44

**_Toddmonster_**

Imported MP3 File Sounds like Minnie Mouse

Wierd problem.  Upload an .mp3 file into a room and play it, it plays in 4 second spurts very quickly, like a souped up Minnie Mouse.  I've deleted and reimported several times.

I've also set the bandwidth to DSL and to LAN (I'm on a FIOS Internet connection, speed is good).

When I import into the Content Library and play the .mp3 from the direct URL link it sounds fine.

My problem is I want to play it during a meeting.  Any suggestions please!  Thanks Todd

#2 2008-08-21 12:47:03

**_santhony_**

Re: Imported MP3 File Sounds like Minnie Mouse

I'm going to take a few guesses and ask a few dumb questions here that may not have anything to do with the problem...

What version of Flash are you using?

What is the file attributes of the mp3 you are trying to play?

#3 2008-08-21 15:56:55

**_gprivat_**

Flash Player version below 9.115 only support MP3 encoded in 11.025 Kz, 22 KHz, and 44KHz.  Any other encoding would result in mickey mouse rendering.
Try again with the latest version of the Flash Player. It supports a broader range of encoding like 8KHz or 16KHz.

#4 2008-12-03 09:08:20

**_kwheeler_**

I am having issues with the Minnie Mouse sound right now. Since my final product is going out to users across the United States, it is difficult to synchronize the Flash. Some of my mp3 files are 44100 Hz, 32-bit float, Mono and some are 24000 Hz, 32-bit float, Mono. Looks like those would fall within the guidelines. Any other ideas? I have used GoldWave to record and edit as well as Audacity to record and GoldWave to convert to mp3 files.

#5 2008-12-03 10:45:58

**_santhony_**

What version of Flash Player are you using ?

#6 2008-12-03 11:20:25

**_kwheeler_**

I am running Adobe Flash Player 10 Active X. However, I can't determine what is being run in the field. Should be version 9, but can't verify that on all computers.

#7 2008-12-09 02:06:11

**_santhony_**

If you are having that issue - remove all flash versions and reinstall v. 10 to see if it is possibly using another version installed on your PC. I doubt this is the issue but it's a start...

You could also try using the suggested attributes above in Guillaume's post to see if that changes things for you as well as your end users. Even if you are using Flash Player 10.

Good luck!

Board footer