Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2015-07-31 04:13:55

olivierv76894044

Adobe Connect 9.3 Serial number during installation

Dear,

I'm installing new virtual server windows 2012 with Adobe Connect 9.3 (old one is adobe connect 8 on windows server 2003).
I've downloaded ths program from my adobe account but during installation it asks a serial number ???
Where cna i found it ?
Thanks for help

#2 2015-07-31 10:18:32

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Adobe Connect 9.3 Serial number during installation

You should be able to find it either on the old server or at http://licensing.adobe.com/ (where you should have got the installer.

#3 2015-08-03 02:14:29

olivierv76894044

Hy Jorma

Thank you for your help but I have already tried to retrieve the license number from the old server via https://license.adobeconnect.com/hosted … e=C800.00, this does not solve the worries, I receive an error message: "no match for the license Key."
Are there any other method? (via export file? or file explorer copy paste ?)
I've seen a possiblity directly in Database but it seems so risk for our old up-and-runnning server.
We have an official licence adobe connect 9.3.1 ALL (downloaded on the Adobe Site with our account) but it's impossible to install it because thse system ask for serial number ? why isn't builded in?

Thank you for your answer,

#4 2015-08-03 12:02:55

Jorma_at_CoSo

The link you posted doesn't have a serial key, thus why it says there is no match. Look at the URL string and you'll see "key=&license-C800.00". There should be a serial key after key=. For example: https://license.adobeconnect.com/hosted … S4LH-3M7J7 (note this is not a valid serial key, but an accurate represenation of what one looks like).

At Adobe's licensing site, you should be able to get that serial key.

If you have the license file, you can find the key in there. Just search for the <serial-key> tag.

You can find the serial key in these locations using the Configure Adobe Connect Server function on the server (should be on your old server):

Server Summary:
uc?export=view&id=0B9Sff2QmIwNCdkozakNUeThuQUU

License Summary:
uc?export=view&id=0B9Sff2QmIwNCRUtDZlNjWTJsUWc

#5 2015-08-04 03:34:36

olivierv76894044

Hey Jorma
Thanks for your detailled and complete answer.
I dont have any "Serial Key " in the Application settings/summary. Line is present but empty, so i can't use it for the link to Adobe.
The status is Active with all the other information (Database Host, Database Port, ..)
The system is working perfect but i don t have the serial key.
This server was installed 3-4 years ago by a colleague (not more present here).
Is this another way the recover this serial ? on the Database (via Sql Express or other) ?

Thanks for answer

#6 2015-08-04 11:53:41

Jorma_at_CoSo

I think the easiest solution would be to call Adobe Platinum Support at 866-335-2256 and get your account information there, as well as posibly transfering ownership of the license to your Adobe account (if that hasn't been done).

#7 2015-08-09 00:42:39

citrix

olivierv76894044 wrote:

Dear,

I'm installing new virtual server windows 2012 with Adobe Connect 9.3 (old one is adobe connect 8 on windows server 2003).
I've downloaded ths program from my adobe account but during installation it asks a serial number ???
Where cna i found it ?
Thanks for help

Can you give me a 9..3 9.4 download address, thank you! mail: 2926205201@qq.com

Board footer