Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-06-04 12:20:33

**_mmjohnb_**

How do I find out my conference calling number when I set up a meeting

Hello,

We have used the trial product which had a easily accessible toll phone number to use for audio conferences.  We just purchased a 10 pack of Connect Pro and also a 10 pack of Audio/Video.

(see below)

Does this include a dial-in phone number we can use for meetings or do we need to contract that separately through someone else?  If it is included how do I find out what the number is so I can send it to people when I do a meeting?

tem: Acrobat Connect Pro Starter Pack: 10-User
Quantity:  1
Item Price: $750.00
Item Total: $750.00

Item: Acrobat Connect Pro Audio/Video: 10-User
Quantity:  1
Item Price: $198.00
Item Total: $198.00

Subtotal:     $948.00
Tax:          $0.00
Total:        $948.00

#2 2008-06-04 13:44:39

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: How do I find out my conference calling number when I set up a meeting

Not sure what the "Item: Acrobat Connect Pro Audio/Video: 10-User" is. As a reseller, I've never seen this item before. I would go back to your re-seller and see what they have to say about this. The phone integration comes from one of a couple of companies. Premiere Global is one and the other should be announced in the coming months. But this sale needs to be clarified by the person who sold you Connect.

The trial comes with a phone number so you can see how it integrates with Connect. With the full version you can use the VoIP free or get a phone bridge that works within Connect and has a pay per min per user model .

#3 2008-06-04 13:52:50

**_mmjohnb_**

Thanks for the quick reply.  We purchased it through Adobe.com, and I'm waiting for a follow-up from their support staff to clarify what the 10/pack was that we purchased.

#4 2008-06-05 14:08:37

alistairlee

Hey mmjohnb,

The purchase via adobe.com doesn't include integrated telephony.  It appears that the audio/video item refers to adding VoIP based on this site: https://service.acrobat.com/cfusion/bot … ervicePlan

You can use a microphone (or headset) and press the talk button to transmit your voice through Connect.  It will be heard through the participants speakers.

#5 2008-06-05 16:36:45

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

I sent you an email mmjohnb. Hopefully it clarifies the issue.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Board footer