Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2008-05-29 15:00:47

**_jackmartinb_**

PGS Auditorium Calls / Connect Pro

I am looking to use Premiere Global Auditorium (operated assisted) and Acrobat Connect Pro. Specifically I want to use Acrobat Connect Pro to record both the audio and video. From what I can see, currently this is not integrated, I can record both audio and video with non-operated assisted calls, but for operated assisted calls I need to have the mp3 recorded by Premiere Global and I use the Connect Pro interface to record the video. This is not a great solution as I have to go back and sync them afterward, which is quite time consuming.

Is there a solution to this? I find it hard to believe that there is no option for this.

Much Thanks,

Jack

#2 2008-06-03 13:33:59

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: PGS Auditorium Calls / Connect Pro

I would talk with your rep at Premier Global about how their tool can integrate with Connect. You may be able to use your normal phone bridge from them, which does integrate with Connect and get their operator assistance through that.

#3 2008-06-12 14:44:17

**_mderleth_**

Re: PGS Auditorium Calls / Connect Pro

Adobe has to enable the integrated audio phone bridge with Premier Global for you on your Connect Pro domain. Then log into your Adobe Connect account and edit your user preferences. You will need to Select Premier for integrated audio, enter moderator code, enter client ID password you get from Premier Global. Then go to your meeting information and enable audio and the Conference Number(s), Moderator Code, and Participant Code will be added on the back end via the Adobe/Premier integration. When you launch a session you can choose your audio options there.

Here's an old tutorial I found that explains it in an older version of Connect. https://admin.adobe.acrobat.com/_a39122 … epremiere/

Last edited by **_mderleth_** (2008-06-12 14:47:43)

Board footer