Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-02-26 10:36:25

**_Aissa_**

Video volume - Presenter

Hello All.

We are importing a video (avi) into Presenter 7.0.2. The video has come from a second party and as a result the volume level is extremely high during playback.

I know we can have the users lower the volume using the Presenter playbar. However, we would like to set the master volume a lower. Is this possible using Presenter or should we try to use another program before importing into Presenter, and if so any recommendation on a freeware program?

Cheers,
~ Aissa

#2 2009-02-26 11:54:02

**_Jeff_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Video volume - Presenter

Well, you can always download a 30 day trial version of Adobe Premiere to manipulate the volume of the .avi and save it.

As far as a freeware alternative, I've heard (but never used) that VirtualDub is a good one to use for fast, basic edits.

I hope that helps!

#3 2009-02-26 13:56:03

**_Aissa_**

Thank you.

I

#4 2009-02-27 16:35:17

**_roysdenc_**

Aissa,
    When it comes to importing video into Presenter, there are a number of limitations.  Unfortunately, if you want to change something with the file, you will need to use something third party.  Presenter is definately not a one stop shop.  When you do make the edits to the file, make sure to save it at a higher quality because Presenter re-encodes it to a .flv file.  Having better source will help have a better end product.

-Chris

Board footer