Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2017-11-29 14:36:05

tristie88

Can participants view individual screens?

Is there a way to have each participant in the room or in a breakout room be able to view and work on their own screen simultaneously?
For example, if I had 5 students in a breakout room, could I load in a set of 5 identical slides with worksheets, and have each student move through the slide deck to put themselves on a different slide and use the drawing tools to work on their own slide, at the same time others are working on their slides?   I was able to do this in Blackboard, but have not found a way to do this in Adobe Connect.

I know that I can give each student their own breakout room, but that doesn't work when I have more students in the room than I have breakout rooms available.

Thanks!

#2 2017-12-01 19:44:10

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Can participants view individual screens?

You can de-sync the presentation and each student can then navigate the presentation at their own pace. Just un-depress the Sync button on the bottom right of the Share pod. I'm not sure how the mark up would work when you re-sync the presentation, it may just drop everyone's mark ups except the individual who pressed the Sync button. So that may only solve half the problem but it's worth testing to see how the markups are handled.

Board footer