Introducing Adobe Connect 8
Alistair Lee, Adobe Systems
Expertise Level: Beginner
On November 1st, 2010 Adobe announced the next major release of Adobe Connect - version 8.0.
This is a major release with a number of new features that include:
- More intuitive user interface with a fluid layout and consolidated audio & video controls
- Updated chat pod with tabbed panels for private chat and text formatting
- Updated note pod with rich text formatting and the ability to save locally
- Updated attendees pod with drag & drop capabilities
- Updated webcam pod with higher quality display
- Brand new Q&A pod for moderating questions
- Unified preferences dialog to set all meeting preferences
- Accessibility improvements
- A new optional desktop application
- Improved integration with audio and video
- A completely new Software Developer Kit (SDK)
- Much, much more.
Click the button below for a guided tour through some of the new features of Adobe Connect 8.
Share your thoughts. Tell us what you think about this tutorial.
Sign in to leave comments
<< Back to Tutorials main menu.