Monday, June 11, 2012
Adobe Announces Adobe Connect 9
Adobe today annouced the next version of Adobe Connect as well as Adobe Connect Mobile.
Top new capabilities include:
- Customizable Event Landing Pages and Catalogs – Templates enable quick creation of landing pages, speaker information, registration pages and login pages. Templates can be customized using rich components, including images, tables, charts and carousels.
- Template-based Email Content and Triggers – Either standard or custom, email templates can be developed quickly and easily using new drag-and-drop capabilities. Email triggers can be created for specified registration groups at predefined times.
- Engagement Dashboard – Monitor event engagement in real time. A color-coded meter helps event hosts track message effectiveness. Critical information can be tracked to improve future events.
- Online Analytics – Event organizers can analyze participant engagement and identify the most effective meeting elements and topics. Dynamic analytics capabilities provide real-time insight into the performance of individual marketing promotions and programs as a whole.
- Advanced Mobile Support for Meetings and Training – Meeting hosts enjoy greater flexibility presenting from mobile devices, leveraging whiteboard and annotation tools and the ability to share documents from tablets, as well as the cloud. Instructors can manage virtual classrooms from devices with the same presenter and sharing options, as well as breakout room controls.
In a blog post, director Guillaume Privat mentions the integration of Adobe CQ5 and Adobe SiteCatalyst in helping to bring these new capabilities to the product.
We have a number of new tutorials and content to cover this latest announcement. Check out the featured topic this month for more details.