Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-06-04 13:09:57

**_Crawdaddye_**

Administrator notifications via email for registrants

I have a customer who set up an event and wants to be notified via email every time someone registers.  She would also like to have her co-worker copied on the email.  She does not want to have the approval process enabled for the event.

I've been poking around in the events module and doing testing for quite some time now, but I can't seem to find the area where I can set this up for them. 

TIA for your assistance!

-Erik

#2 2009-06-09 11:09:59

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Administrator notifications via email for registrants

Erik,

I'm pretty sure this cannot be done in Connect's events module. This feature would be something that is probably available through one of the 3 3rd party tools out there. I'll email you a list.

#3 2009-06-09 16:06:37

**_eomedia_**

Erik,

We are an Adobe Solutions partner and have an Event Logistics, Communication, Registration (and more) product that is integrated with Adobe Connect.

With our product you can easily accomplish this type of request amongst many others.  If you'd like to learn more about it or talk about how we can help your events and workflow please let us know.

Thanks

Ryan
ConferenceEdge

www.conferenceEdge.com
info@conferenceEdge.com

888-987-EDGE

#4 2009-09-29 18:42:46

**_quinn_**

Hi Erik,

Sorry for the late reply, but this is supported out of the box.  You would have to write a small program that would do this for you.  You could probably use the permissions-info XML API call to get a list of current participants.  Store this list in memory, and have a task that periodically makes the call.  Anytime the list changes, your little app would email you a list of participants that have just registered.   Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Quinn

#5 2009-09-29 18:46:03

**_quinn_**

I meant "This is NOT supported out of the box" :)

Board footer