Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-04-16 17:53:42

**_Jaked__**

Need to rotate video

I need to train a client on a handheld device that has no video output. To share the screen (and where to tap it), I need to point a camera down at the device. The problem is that the tripod gets in the way. . unless I shoot the video upside-down.

Is there a way to flip the video in Acrobat Connect Pro?

#2 2009-04-16 18:08:08

**_Jorma_at_RealEyes_**

Re: Need to rotate video

There is not a way to do this in connect. Can you just put the camera on the other side of the device, so the device is upside down, but since the camera is too, then all looks right?

#3 2009-04-16 18:22:05

**_Jaked__**

Thanks! I have tried different arrangements of camera and tripod, but it either ends up being upside-down for me, or for them. In one case, I move too slowly. In the other, they have trouble following along. Maybe sideways will be a compromise. : )

I looked through the menus of the camera, but there doesn't seem to be a way to have the camera's output flip either.

#4 2009-08-04 13:51:37

**_Carri.Saari_**

Can you put the camera/tripod behind you so the view is over your shoulder, zoomed in on the device in your hands?

Last edited by **_Carri.Saari_** (2009-08-04 13:52:19)

#5 2009-08-18 06:02:42

**_vosh_**

Thanks...simply i had similar problem:)

#6 2010-05-13 20:06:53

**_Ashley_**

Hi,
There is no way to flip the video,but you can flip through the video editing software.

Try Traffic Geyser, the internet's #1 video marketing software at Traffic Geyser"

#7 2011-06-01 15:28:59

**_aaron_schuyler_**

You've likely solved this already but for people with this question in the future, if you're on a mac you can try something like "CamTwist" that will let you flip the video and apply various filters. It's always entertaining to switch on bubbles, greenscreen yourself onto another background, or stream video to the camera and voice pod from another source (m4v movies) while you're waiting to get the meeting started.

#8 2011-10-29 22:47:32

**_pheromore_**

Thank you for the info. I had encountered the same problem.

#9 2012-08-15 00:56:05

**_batlon13_**

If you face same problem that i suggest you that you should use to video editing software and i think you have no other choice. because this problem is very critical.

Board footer