Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2009-02-04 19:03:35

**_mh_**

Emails from webmaster@connectusers.com addressed to wrong person

Hi -

Every time I get an email from the Connect Forum notifying me that there's be a reply to a Topic I'm subscribed to it's addressed to the wrong person, as in, the first line of the email says this:

"Hello Shayla Anthony" - or "Hello"  ANY random name.

This makes the mail look like spam.  Also, take a look at my register date.

#2 2009-02-04 20:25:59

**_dyun_**

Re: Emails from webmaster@connectusers.com addressed to wrong person

Heya,

Thanks for bringing this to our attention...we are aware of these issues now and currently working on a fix.

best,
david

#3 2009-02-05 10:29:50

**_roysdenc_**

David - When I get the emails, the links never work and I have to open a web browser and log in to the forums as I would any other time.  I usually view new updates since last visit, but there are times when I don't check for a week or two and have trouble finding the right thread.  Not sure if it is just me, but the links in the emails never work for me.

-Chris

#4 2009-02-05 10:38:10

**_mh_**

roysdenc wrote:

David - When I get the emails, the links never work and I have to open a web browser and log in to the forums as I would any other time.  I usually view new updates since last visit, but there are times when I don't check for a week or two and have trouble finding the right thread.  Not sure if it is just me, but the links in the emails never work for me.

-Chris

same here.

Board footer