Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2020-09-29 08:48:22

dolbyF

Speed controller

Being able to change the speed of recorded sessions would make a huge difference.
Unfortunately, convert them to mp4 and sharing files is not an option.

Maybe not a native tool, other similar services are recognized by navigator extensions to do the job for them.

Last edited by dolbyF (2020-10-01 11:38:47)

#2 2020-12-15 11:06:06

MedStudent

Re: Speed controller

As a medical stuent whose faculty is using Adobe Connect as their programme for lectures adding a feature that allows to control the speed of the records would be a huge service to your customers especially during these times of the pandemy.

#3 2021-02-18 11:20:42

lerrymoe

Why did Adobe did not fix this yet? IS THIS ROCKET SCIENCE, OR DO YOU CONSIDER YOUR USERS SO IRRELEVANT THAT YOU DISMISS THIS REQUEST AT WILL?

I MISS A LOT OF TIME, EVERY SINGLE WEEK, BECAUSE THERE IS NO SPEED CONTROL. THIS IS UNBELIVEABLE

#4 2023-03-29 16:29:13

angry

With all due respect, what is stopping you from adding a speed controller or an option to download the recordings at least? The recordings are not in good quality either. I always have problems viewing the recordings and not being able to control the speed makes watching the recordings thousands of times harder. It wastes my time so much. If you are not going to fix these issues just remove the whole app completely so my school stops using this and starts using an app that is much more convenient for everyone.

Board footer