Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2019-01-31 10:32:17

RosemaryR

GDPR compliance and meeting reports

One of our users would like to be able to delete or anonymize the information about users which is available via the meeting reports - to clarify this is not about clearing the chat or answers to polls but the information about meeting participants which is available in meeting reports.

I can't find any way to do this and I suspect that even deleting the Adobe Connect room would not remove this information from Adobe's servers because it would still be possible to run the reports.

Can anyone suggest a way to solve this?

#2 2023-02-09 09:22:44

levyrob1

Re: GDPR compliance and meeting reports

I agree. I am looking for this information as well to comply with security regulations.
What I would like is a way to set Connect to delete reports at a certain number of days after the event.

#3 2023-02-15 09:40:58

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: GDPR compliance and meeting reports

There is the ability to retain reports but obscure the user specific information when deleting users. Meeting reports don't have that same function. They either show the full report, or you can delete the room and all reports for that room are lost. Adobe Connect's GDPR compliance settings haven't really changed since version 9, https://helpx.adobe.com/adobe-connect/a … -gdpr.html.

Board footer