Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2022-03-16 08:23:13

TroyR

Can't start a Connect 30-day trial

I've tried to start a trial of Connect, as well as a Free User account, both of which say to "Watch your email", but neither of which appear to send that email.

I've sent a message to Connect support via the "Contact us" form, but that also seems to vanish into the ether.

How does one get started in a case like this? We'd really like to run some viability tests for our client.

#2 2022-03-16 09:33:40

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Can't start a Connect 30-day trial

I'd start by checking your Junk/Spam box in your email. The welcome emails are notorious for ending up there.

If you don't find the welcome email(s) there, then you should try reaching out to a reseller of Adobe Connect. They can get the trial account set up for you and get you access to it. You can contact any resale partner in your area and can find the listing of them here, https://www.adobe.com/products/adobecon … sting.html.

#3 2022-03-16 10:05:06

TroyR

Thank you for that response.

Unfortunately nothing in my spam or junk from Adobe.

I really don't want to involve a reseller as there should be no need and I don't see a reason for 3rd party involvement.

I wonder if the same thing will happen if I just buy a license. ??

#4 2022-03-16 15:14:03

Jorma_at_CoSo

Connect is kind of a strange product from a sales stand point. While Adobe does sell it on their website, the version you get there is very limited from a capacity and customization stand point and it's more expensive than if you purchased it through a reseller. So, it really does benefit you to deal with a 3rd party in this case. It's very different than purchasing Photoshop!

Board footer