Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2021-10-27 12:21:11

agould

Problems with iPad access to meetings

Ever since the Connect Meeting upgrade we have had problems with access to meetings on the iPad via the SDK. The user is not prompted to choose the app or browser, but is joined as if using a desktop via the browser. The connection is repeatedly dropped, but eventually works (for me). The problem is that most users give up in frustration at this point. If they try to switch to the app from the room it fails. Adobe has confirmed this as a bug.

What I have just found is the same happens when joining directly from a link to the meeting so I have just reported it.

Has anyone else experienced this? I assume so because there must be lots of participants using iPads.

#2 2021-10-29 13:13:25

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Problems with iPad access to meetings

There a few things that can contribute to this. If the room is set to only use the browser, then you may not be prompted to use the app. It can also be that you joined without the app in your browser on your iPad and it remembered that and selects that option automatically for you when you join meetings. You can try using an alternate browser or clearing your cache and see if that changes the behavior.

Board footer