TimC

Users unable to join / getting kicked out of classroom

Hi all,

We continue to have general experience issues including:
-users unable to join our classrooms
-users getting kicked out of our classrooms and breakout sessions
-pixelated video
-choppy audio

The part that we're most confused about is that we work with a vendor that has their own cloud instance which does not give us issues. Our issues are limited to our own instance. Both instances are configured similarly and my network team tells me that traffic is using the same ports for both instances. Users are using our corporate network when joining classrooms from either instance so it doesn't seem like an issue with our corporate network.

I have a ticket in with Adobe but I'm curious if anyone else has experienced the same. We do not allow users to join via browser, we require users to download the application. We have single sign on enabled. But the issues were present even before single sign on.

A few thoughts/questions I have include:
-How important is the connection strength of the host? (I know our host's connection isn't always the best, can this result in other users getting kicked out?)
-Is it possible our vendor is on a different server or data center?
-Is it possible our instance is corrupted? Or perhaps our classrooms are corrupted in some way?

Thank you for sharing any advice or input you might have.

Tim

#2 2021-09-08 12:05:30

cuc1631117523

Re: Users unable to join / getting kicked out of classroom

Hey Tim,

We have been having the same problem and we do not have a cloud vendor in the mix.  For us, audio & video are both problematic and users are regularly kicked out of the class.  We also require use of the app & an SSL connection.  We have whitelisted every IP address and still no solution.  We have a ticket open as well but Adobe just responds that it's a user connection issue. BUT, none of our users have trouble sharing, streaming, or breaking out MS Teams events.

Have you found anyone at Adobe as an escalation point?  Seems like we need to make more folks at Adobe aware the the issue.

If anyone has figured this out, I am wide open to suggestions.

Board footer