Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2021-08-17 15:12:26

eric_m

Blank deck when moving from other content to PowerPoint- AC Training

In the last few months I have noticed that whenever I share a layout that doesn't contain my presentation I experience issues when going back to the deck. The deck takes nearly a minute to load and even after loading when I advance to another slide I usually get a blank one. this is happening on both my company's hosted account and a vendor's.

Is this an issue with my company's VPN or a known issue in Connect? Are there any useful workarounds out there that would prevent this? Most of our stuff is built around a PowerPoint, so this is causing delays in nearly every class I train.

#2 2021-08-18 11:03:38

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Blank deck when moving from other content to PowerPoint- AC Training

This isn't a problem I've heard of before now. VPNs are often a source of strange or lacking functionality in Connect. Does it behave differently if you are not on your company's VPN? Is this affecting just you or everyone in the room?

#3 2021-08-23 16:30:43

eric_m

Re: Blank deck when moving from other content to PowerPoint- AC Training

Company InfoSec pretty much keeps me from testing Connect on a non-work device so I won't be able to test whether the VPN makes a difference. Other trainers in my org are reporting the blank slide issue but not the long delays loading the deck. Our participants have not reported issues but I don't know if they just wouldn't know because we can't talk to what's on the slide until WE see it. By then it may have just loaded for them too.

Last edited by eric_m (2021-08-23 16:32:04)

Board footer