Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2021-03-03 16:52:11

timdaugherty

Multi-day event registration best practice

Hello all! I have a seminar that will be spread across two days. We want registrants to only have to register once and assume creating two events in Event Management is necessary (though we plan to use the same seminar room).

I've read in the Adobe literature where you can take the registration list from Event Management, create a group, and then apply that group access to the second day. However, when I look into this, it appears you have to do this before registrations start for the first day (e.g. it doesn't seem to grab existing registrations if you didn't apply this before).

Also, I'm assuming, then, that they would receive the confirmation email once we apply them to the second day? Otherwise, I could simply leverage the reminder message for day-two so they could get back in again. Assumptions here.

Not sure it matters but we're using a hosted version and I am the administrator.

I'm wondering how others have handled multi-day events and if you ran into any issues or have some best practices.

Thank you!

Tim

#2 2021-06-09 07:37:02

timdaugherty

Re: Multi-day event registration best practice

Bump. Any suggestions?

#3 2021-08-04 10:11:09

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Multi-day event registration best practice

Customers have used 3rd party solutions in the past to register for multi-day events. It could use the APIs to register users for the respective Events in Connect or just give access to the object in Connect and not use the Events module at all.

Board footer