Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2021-05-28 03:00:06

cuc1622188129

Changing Pod Header Colors

Hi,

I have had a question from a trainer asking if there is a way to change the colors of the headers in pods as they are planning on using a few chat pods to get participants to respond to specific questions. They would like to differentiate between the pods and was asking if it is possible to change the poll header.

I have had a look and can see no way to do this. If not does anyone have any idea of a potential solution?

One I thought that might work but is awkward is to add sharepod with a rectangle image of the colors and add tot he top of the chats.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

#2 2021-06-02 13:23:51

alistairlee

Re: Changing Pod Header Colors

You can change the colors of the title bars of the pods, but it's done at an account level and will affect all pods in all rooms across your entire account. That doesn't sound like it will solve the problem you're having.

But I love the idea. You can get this effect by adding share pods with solid color images in them behind each of the chat pods. Reinforce it by adding a topic using the appropriate chat color as well. You'll want to be sure to hide the title bars of the share pods that contain the solid color images. Check out the example below:

2021-06-02_14-20-38.png

#3 2021-06-10 10:28:14

joanna_em

If someone clicked any part of the pod with the color, wouldn't that bring this pod to the top, covering the chat pod?

#4 2021-06-23 07:47:59

alistairlee

Yes, it a host clicked it this would happen.

I don't believe that would happen if a participant or presenter clicked it though.

Board footer