Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2021-04-15 15:29:14

timdaugherty

Error during Make Offline of video

I just received an error as I'm attempting to make my recording from today available offline. This hasn't happened before so certainly something new.

1. Used standard view for the seminar
2. It did allow me to open and edit the original file without any problems.
3. Closed my browser and relaunched after shutting everything else down just in case. Still get the error.

I can't upload the screen capture of the error I'm receiving so you can hopefully view it here:
https://tva-events.adobeconnect.com/error/

Essentially gives me a, "There is no application set to open the URL connectpro:https://tva-..." message. I tried to direct it to Adobe Connect but it doesn't allow that.

Any thoughts?

Tim

#2 2021-04-19 13:01:07

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Error during Make Offline of video

Did you use the new Enhanced Audio when you recorded your meeting? If so you will not be able to create Offline version of the recording until that is support in the Standard view.

From Adobe's documentation:

Enhanced Audio

With Adobe Connect 11.2, hosts and administators can choose to enable the Enhanced Audio experience for all users in their rooms using Voice over IP, Universal Voice, and Integrated Telephony. The Enhanced Audio experience will be delivered using modern audio codec (Opus) for rooms set to Standard view only. The Enhanced audio is supported in the latest versions of Adobe Connect applications for Windows and Mac and HTML client. It is not supported in the Classic Adobe Connect applications. It is also not supported in the mobile applications yet.

#3 2021-04-22 10:39:09

timdaugherty

Thanks. Checked that to make sure but, no, I didn't use the enhanced audio. I did finally touch base with tech support and they re-installed the older version of the Connect App for Mac and it worked then. Appears to be something with the newer version of the app but they didn't provide an explanation.

So, solution is to keep BOTH versions of the app as it is looking for the older version when making offline content -- at least on a Mac. Likely a glitch that will be fixe (Adobe...hint hint).

Tim

#4 2021-04-22 15:15:33

alistairlee

Thanks Tim.

The new app should also include the classic app as part of the download and install process. It seems like the Classic version was somehow missing.

#5 2023-04-27 19:17:41

cuc1682549004

I’m aware this answer comes a bit late, but I’d like to drop in. Sorry to hear that you were having trouble making your recording available offline. Regarding the error message, there might have been an issue with the URL or the application set to open it. You should have tried contacting Adobe Connect support to see if they can assist you further. Using a different video editor, like Movavi, could also solve the problem. It has advanced functionality and many necessary tools that might be able to help you resolve your problem. It's worth a try, at least!

#6 2023-10-23 00:00:38

boult0822

It could be a file that is different from the rest of your footage like AVI and MOV on the same timeline. Could be any effect like Auto Levels Auto Color Auto Contrast. It could be your GPU make sure that you do not use other GPU intensive applications like Photoshop or After Effects. You can also try using a different codec for your export, sometimes is the Auto Save feature interfering with the export process, so try troubleshooting this options to see if it helps

Board footer