Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2021-03-31 07:24:19

timdaugherty

Event Management Advanced Space Limits

Currently, when a registration has a number of limited seats, this must include any presenters. It's a bit of a pain when trying to get my presenters to register (or having to register for them) before the total spaces get tied up by actual participants.

It would be good to be able to discern between total "Participant" seats vs "Presenter" seats for an event. For instance, I would love to have the ability to identify five or so presenters and not have them tying up participants seats that were set at, for example, 50.

Thank you!

Tim

#2 2021-03-31 11:17:38

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: Event Management Advanced Space Limits

If you are talking about the registration limit in the Event, I'd suggest you just have the presenters join via a direct link to the room instead of registering for the event. Then they won't occupy a registration seat.

If you are talking about a seat in the room, Connect will allow a number of attendees in a room based on your licensing. It's not dependent on their role in the room, meaning that each attendee occupies a seat. If you need a larger capacity for your room(s), I'd suggest you talk with your reseller about options for higher capacity.

Board footer