Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2021-03-04 13:51:26

ChrisA

'File download' requests login for participants

Hi all,

This issue seems to have only just started in the last few weeks.

A number of participants find when they download a file from the file pod they are taken to a login screen.

It only affects some people. I can't find anyone else mentioning this issue on here, does anyone have experience of this?

Thanks!

Last edited by ChrisA (2021-03-05 11:16:46)

#2 2021-03-11 10:58:00

Ged

Re: 'File download' requests login for participants

Hi Chris, I had this problem last week and have never had the issue before. Was using the same documents I have used for months with no issues until last week!

#3 2021-03-22 17:12:25

ChrisA

Hi all - we are still encountering this issue. One person reported it happens if you close down the browser screen that 'logs into' the application - I find it hard to believe but I have had no reply on this matter from adobe either,

#4 2021-03-25 04:36:08

Dirk

Hi, I know this problem only from classic view so far. I guess this are flash related changes...

A workaround is to give more than 1 document into the download. If a user choses more than 1 document for download (e.g. by pressing shift) it will be available without login. (A ZIP is created and this works)...

Hope this works for you.

Regards

Dirk

#5 2021-03-25 13:44:17

ChrisA

Hi Dirk - that's very helpful! Our client is forced to use classic a while longer so it makes sense. Thanks for the tip :)

Board footer