Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2021-03-03 06:26:01

TrainingTeam

Recent 11.5 issues

Hi, we're been experiencing the following issues recently (since update on 21 Feb) and I was wondering if anyone was seeing the same and if you had any suggestions:

1. Participants being stuck waiting for the Host to allow entry (access set to Accepted Guests may enter the room). We first realised there was a problem when participants would call to ask when they would be let in but the Host were not seeing a notification so could not allow them in. Other times, the notification would pop up and disappear really quickly, before it is physically possible to click accept. Sometimes even if you were quick enough and click accept, the participant is still stuck outside being none the wiser. This is only happening to a handful of participants but I would say that we run courses at least once a day and seems to be affecting one participant each course recently. All of them have the most up to date application and if we can avoid it we do not enable Browser access. Some more testing yesterday, we switched the access to Anyone who has a URL can enter and we still had to accept Participants in, we closed the room and returned after one hour and still we had to accept Participants in.

2. Breakout room issues. This is less frequent but having not had any issues previously, one time we found ending a breakout in a session threw all participants out of the session and in the same week another time (different room/Hosts) one of the three breakout groups could not use their MICs when back in the main room.

3. Permissions for setting status (i.e. thumbs up etc.). We never had to give permissions before but now a pop up is appearing in every room, for every new meeting and I've been unable to see where we can set this permanently on? All the rooms already have Allow Participants to Raise Hand on.

#2 2021-03-09 02:32:42

AB

Re: Recent 11.5 issues

Hallo all,

I can confirm issue 1. We use Adobe Connect Version 11.2. We also occasionally observe that the access notification disappear very quickly before it is possible to click accept. Unfortunately it is not possible to call up the access notification again. The participants being stuck waiting for the host to allow entry. Our customers wonder why we do not let them into the meeting. Wee need urgent help.

Is it a Adobe Connect Bug? What can we do?

Last edited by AB (2021-03-09 02:54:33)

#3 2021-03-09 16:10:59

Amy Winston

Us too - I'm afraid we're going to lose the hard-fought battle to adopt Connect more widely as a result. One of our biggest client training to date has been completely disrupted today. And there's is no help available. I've been on hold for hours just to get disconnected repeatedly. Guess we should have gone with Go to Training after all. This is a huge disappointment.

#4 2021-03-10 03:55:37

ChrisA

Adding to "2. Breakout room issues" - we've experienced the 'kicking out' issues for some people when transitioning between breakout sessions and back to main room.

Board footer