Adobe Connect User Community
Menu

#1 2021-02-12 17:48:09

dmurch

connect 11? starts to load then crashes

All my computer hardware is around a year old or newer. I have a 4k monitor. Windows 10 pro updated. the adobe room starts to load and then crashes. I have had the Adobe support look at it and they couldn't figure it out. I use a vpn for work but I tried without the vpn also and I have the same problem. I hope someone on here can help-I have cleared cache on the browsers, deleted including the registry entries, reinstalled, run as admin, turned off the firewall and anti-virus.  Nothing so far has helped. I tried it on my laptop and it worked so I know its not something about my connection but I have to use the desktop because the company vpn is on it and I have to use that vpn.

#2 2021-02-17 11:16:40

Jorma_at_CoSo

Re: connect 11? starts to load then crashes

A VPN shouldn't cause a crash, just a reduction in performance.

When you launch the App, it should create a log file in your My Documents folder called ConnectCefApp.log and it should give some insight about why the App is crashing. Did the Connect Support team look at that at all?

#3 2021-02-26 04:27:02

Dennis Fleron

Re: connect 11? starts to load then crashes

I have a similar issue, running the latest connect version it crashed when entering a room. It works though when the user starts the application the first time as an admin.
Did you find a solution for your issue.

Dennis

Board footer